Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kissy Kissy!

Kissy Pies
I saw these "Kissy Pies" while perusing Pinterest on my lunch break, and I thought they looked simple enough to make, so after getting home from out weekly swim with some friends, I gave 'em a whirl!

These are really yummy and super easy to make. I had pre-made pie crust on hand and some leftover kisses from Valentine's day. Those are the ONLY ingredients!

To make Kissy Pies, simply roll out the pre-made dough and cut out circles that are 2 inches around. I used a cookie cutter so it went super fast. Next, place a kiss in the middle then bring two sides together and pinch. Then put your finger on the underside of one of the remaining sides and join it with the top. This will create the peaks on each side. Repeat on the other side and then make sure all seams from the top and sides are pinched together. If they aren't, the cookies will come apart, and though they'll still taste good, they won't look like the ones in the picture. =)

Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes.

This is a great, quick cookie to make and is perfect for those who like desserts that aren't too sweet.

Enjoy - my husband sure did! C


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Friends, I forgot to mention that this recipe (1 pre-made pie crust) makes 15 cookies. Enjoy! C

    ReplyDelete